The TUSK infrastructure is currently in use at several schools in the United States and internationally as described below. Many other installations are in the planning stages.
In the United States
- New York Medical College
- Boston University School of Medicine
- John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii
- Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Kenya Education Network Trust (Kenya), a network of schools of higher education in Kenya serving the University of Nairobi and Kenya Methodist University
- Institute of Public Health, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
- Christian Medical College,Vellore India
TUSK was developed using open source software with open source standards. Our vision is to create a consortium of schools interested in co-developing an infrastructure that meets the educational needs of health sciences schools. If your school is interested in working with us see our contact us page to either call or email TUSK.